Be an important contributor to the success of a growing M&A Boutique!
Are you looking for your next challenge in a company with strong values that makes a difference to its clients through the missions it undertakes?
Do you want to be involved in variety of M&A assignments and get a taste of the entrepreneurial life?
Do you want a unique opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the company rapidly?
E-Spring Capital is a Corporate Finance advisory boutique. We provide M&A services, financing solutions and financial strategy services dedicated to small and medium sized companies.
Focused on excellence and transparency, we provide distinctive and independent advice with the highest standard of quality and integrity.
We are looking for an Associate to join our growing team in Brussels and share our passion for investment banking.
As an Associate, you will:
- Take part in the execution of international transactions and financial strategy consulting assignments.
- Work on a wide range of assignments and interact with high profile clients across multiple sectors.
- Prepare presentation materials such as teaser, information memorandum and pitch deck.
- Carry out company valuation, financial model and structuring.
- Gather and synthesize industry information from research sources including the Internet, trade publications, industry and investment banking analyst reports, and periodicals.
- Have the opportunity to work closely with Partners while developing your entrepreneurial skills.
As an Associate, you should:
- Demonstrate a strong interest in corporate finance, entrepreneurship and consulting.
- Show strong analytical, problem-solving, oral and written communication skills.
- Be able to manage several projects at once and work effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business strategy, financial statement analysis and company valuation techniques.
- Have self-reliance, “roll up sleeves” mentality and can-do attitude.
- Have a master’s degree in Finance, Management or Engineering.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in corporate finance, private equity or strategy consulting firm or at least a first experience in corporate finance.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on PowerPoint and Excel.
- Be fluent in English and French and/or Dutch.
- The office is based in Brussels – Fosbury &Sons (Boitsfort).
- The role can be flexible in terms of home working vs offcie based, with a minimum of three days per week in the office.
- Salary based on experience with a bonus package linked to the comany’s results.
- Depending on the skills developped, possibility to join rapidly the partnership.
E-Spring Capital is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse genders, cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com